Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Live well strainer

Recommended Posts

I broke the strainer on top of white tube that plugs into my live well drain. Where can I get a replacement tube with stainer at one end, and rubber at other end? Not sure what this is called. I have a 2000 MA.  Tx

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this