Sign in to follow this  
charlie johnson

Scott Deal Talks Flats Boats

Well done...3 minutes of straight dialog without a stumble = :thumbup:

I think one on each style of boat would go a long way in providing newbies with good info, from the "Man" himself....

dc

Great stuff! Scott how about a video to convince the wife that I need these 2 models to keep my Pathfinder company in the yard!!!!!! Keep up the great work.

Jim

Nicely explained.

I've had a Pathfinder and a Maverick

One was more boat than I needed (I usually fish alone)...the other not enough ( I don't pole)

My next boat will be a Hewes Redfisher 16. The boat I have wanted for years. And the newest one has caught my eye in a big way.

Apparently I wasn't alone in not wanting to sound stupid by asking what the difference was!

:confused:

Thanks for this very informative video.

ALL RIGHT SCOTT,

TIME TO STEP UP THE PLATE AND HIT A GRAND SLAM👍

I HAVE OWNED A MAVERICK 18 HPX AND AS WE SPEAK I AM IN A NEW 2400 PATHFINDER......  THE MBG IS LONG OVERDUE FOR INTRODUCING A NEW REDFISHER 21.....  THERE I SAID IT.   I AM FROM TEXAS, I AM A CAPT. AND I FISH NUMEROUS TOURNAMENTS IN TEXAS ANS LOUISIANA..... I FISH WITH LIGHT TACKLE AND I ALSO FLYFISH.....  THE MARKET IS THERE, TME TO ENGAGE BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.....  YES I WOULD GET A RESFISH 21 AND YES I WOULD MY PATHFINDER.....  

SCOTT,  IT IS YOUR TURN FOR A REPLY AND THE RELEASE OF THE BEAST THE ALL NEW AND IMPROVED REDFISHER 21..😎🎉🎉

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT PRODUCT....ALL OF THEM....LOL

CAPT. JEROME MCKOWN

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Word was that the 21 Master Angler was coming back. . .but it's been pretty quiet lately. .  

I'm in! Let's go bigger....All new 23' Master Angler w/ family features and the new VF300 Yamaha SHO! Bold Statement...Vintage is back in force with new technologies. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FMB MEGALOPS said:

I'm in! Let's go bigger....All new 23' Master Angler w/ family features and the new VF300 Yamaha SHO! Bold Statement...Vintage is back in force with new technologies. 

Jeez... can you imagine a 23MA? That would need a presidents name bc it would be an aircraft carrier 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

Jeez... can you imagine a 23MA? That would need a presidents name bc it would be an aircraft carrier 

Exactly. Scaled down version of the new 25 hybrid but for the flats/beaches! That thought reminds of when Intrepid came out with their flats boat years ago. You remember that? It looked like an aircraft carrier back then. Look at the deck space! 

Image result for intrepid flats boat