Just noticed a few changes to the 2018's

FINCHASER

Stopped in a pathy dealer today... to my suprise theyve changed the console in the 22 & 24 (didnt see a 23' there) to the same one as in the 25 hybrid.  Also they came up with a better latch system to keep the rear seats from popping up when running / trailering.  The console is definately intriguing... set up perfect to flush mount elecs and access to work in there is awesome.  Not sure of thats the only changes but it was the only ones I noticed.

Hey fin I have a 2018 22 Tournament Edition and another thing I noticed that they changed was the deck drainage. It now pipes to scuppers in the back of the boat by base of transom instead of out the side. I have noticed while washing the boat it takes forever to drain now not sure if I have a clog or what but definetly doesn't drain like the old style out the side. Anybody else notice this?

6 hours ago, MCPathfinderUF said:

Hey fin I have a 2018 22 Tournament Edition and another thing I noticed that they changed was the deck drainage. It now pipes to scuppers in the back of the boat by base of transom instead of out the side. I have noticed while washing the boat it takes forever to drain now not sure if I have a clog or what but definetly doesn't drain like the old style out the side. Anybody else notice this?

Aww man are you kidding me?  Sounds like the old drainage system.... the new system I was looking forward to having when I upgrade, unless there is some sort of issue that caused them to change?

Brock-  theres a SS assly mounted to the top edge of the seat that has a lil rod that slides... on the side of the boat theres a SS bracket with a hole in it so you close the seat and slide the rod over to engage the bracket

Yea it definetly seems like the old style. It's really a pain when washing the boat as the water backs up and I have to wait for it to drain down. Definetly did not seem to have that issue on the previous design. I would get a little water in the scuppers occasionally but it drained well. When I bring the boat in for the 20 hour service I am going to have them look at it because it's so slow to drain it doesn't seem right. I can get a picture if you want. 

Archived