Sign in to follow this  
linesider 159

Good price on 21 fusion

Talked to him, I asked for a few more pics of hatches open and transom. Wont call me back now. I know the bank has the title. I was even trying to work out logistics on how to do a transaction cross state and arrange pick up. Bazar to me that I told him I have cash in hand and then he wont contact me back. I have never encountered that in life so to me it feels shady.

Good luck you.

• Like 1

everyone has "cash in hand", few actually show up. He probably thought you were a scam trying to do long distance. I'm never a fan of begging someone to take my money, but there is a deal to be had on the boat if the seller is willing to communicate of course. Hes an established member on 2cool so I doubt hes trying to scam anyone.

23 hours ago, linesider 159 said:

everyone has "cash in hand", few actually show up. He probably thought you were a scam trying to do long distance. I'm never a fan of begging someone to take my money, but there is a deal to be had on the boat if the seller is willing to communicate of course. Hes an established member on 2cool so I doubt hes trying to scam anyone.

Annoying

• Like 1