Autism

Nag Juice

*****Please delete if not allowed*****

Hey guys, this gofundme link is for my twin sister. Her boys are both autistic and really need to support a service dog can provide. My sister needs the help too. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated. It not, that's ok, just please share and pass along. The more visibility this has, the better chance she has to raise the 16k for the dog. If you haven't had any experience with autism, you're lucky. It's a terrible thing to watch a little kid suffer from something they can't understand. Thank you in advance. 

Spence

https://www.gofundme.com/Nolan-Neil

IMG_1216.JPG

I understand. My son was born with special needs so I know how much it has cost me (mentally & financially) and all the extra work it took to get thru every day when he was young. Things are much better now after 10 years of numerous therapies that the Dr's said would not help so tell your sister to NEVER give up hope! Money sent. 

6 hours ago, conocean said:

I understand. My son was born with special needs so I know how much it has cost me (mentally & financially) and all the extra work it took to get thru every day when he was young. Things are much better now after 10 years of numerous therapies that the Dr's said would not help so tell your sister to NEVER give up hope! Money sent. 

Thank you for contribution. She has her hands full with her boys in the spectrum and both so different. From what she was telling me, the dog will key in on sensory melt downs and help keep the younger one in the yard (he's a fearless runner). Thanks again!

On 10/2/2017 at 2:16 PM, Nag Juice said:

Thank you for contribution. She has her hands full with her boys in the spectrum and both so different. From what she was telling me, the dog will key in on sensory melt downs and help keep the younger one in the yard (he's a fearless runner). Thanks again!

Thanks for sharing this story Nag.  Looks like we're at about 28% of the goal in 7 days.  We still have a ways to go, but it's nice to see the progress so far.

46 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Thanks for sharing this story Nag.  Looks like we're at about 28% of the goal in 7 days.  We still have a ways to go, but it's nice to see the progress so far.

Yeah my sister is blown away. She's in fact in awe at my "fishing buddies" from this forum. I can't thank everyone enough for all the help. I found out that throughout this process they'll be making payments of 3-5k while the dog is being trained. I'm not sure exactly, but it's in that range. Their dog should be born soon and the first year of its life will be in training specifically for my nephews needs. This is a video of my youngest nephew Neil while they were at the breeder a couple weeks ago. He's the runner.... notice how the dog herds him back. It's really amazing to know a dog can be so important to a family's day to day activities. You look at a picture like this and you'd never know the struggles these children face or how they suffer with a last minute change of plans.  I could go into details, but the thought of them having some relief is exciting to say the least.

Thanks for everyone's help. It's nice knowing there's a forum out there where people treat each other like they do here.

IMG_1227.mov

IMG_1229.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nag Juice said:

Guys, we're over $7k now. Thank you so much for your help and sharing. Please continue to help by spreading the word. Thanks again!

Wow Spence,

I just saw this, I understand as my son has Turrets and it hurts to watch your children go through something they don't understand and can't control.

Archived