slyshon

Another New Model?

Walking through the plant this morning I came across this, could it be another new model from MBG???  Stay tuned!

Skip

IMG_0086.JPG

Hah - now that was funny!  Poles like a dream, I hear!

Slyshon - that's a pretty hull!  Love to hear all of the recent buzz around new offerings - MBG has done some great things and refined them over the years.  Always good to see some new additions to the family!   That is a BIG hull mold, looking forward to seeing it born!

• Like 1

Wait a minute.  Interesting title . . . "ANOTHER new model" . . . To date, there has not been an official release of ANY new model.  This teaser would be ONE new model . . . so, the question is, what is/are the other one(s)??

1 hour ago, FLDXT said:

I'd like to think so but that looks way bigger than a 23.....27 Maverick!

Might even be 31 or 32.  That isn't a 15 degree deadrise either!  Even the mold has nice lines!  I can imagine at least 3 Big Blocks hanging on that transom.  MBG is on the move!

59 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Might even be 31 or 32.  That isn't a 15 degree deadrise either!  Even the mold has nice lines!  I can imagine at least 3 Big Blocks hanging on that transom.

Might be a stretch - but it looks good anyway.

This is great stuff.....Skip throws out the bait and the well equipped MBG fishermen swim over to take a look!! Thank goodness the mold hanging on the forklift was not what looked to be one of the 21' Master Anglers. Then there would have been a feeding frenzy in the chum. Skip, time to set the hook?  :):) 

• Thanks 1

ummmmmm - really?  How long are you going to leave us hanging here?  First the Master Angler tease, now this . . then silence???  

Cruel, cruel, cruel.  I'm going to buy an Egret out of spite

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

36 or 38 Cobia.

Or maybe it is half of a Cat hull.

I see no steps but Skip was strategic enough to hide a few things.

One more photo from a different angle would help keep me in the game.

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

My Egret is on order, sure hope he comes back quick so I can cancel it in time! ;)

I actually have an appointment w/ Frank next week to discuss a build.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 3:39 PM, bernieNC said:

I actually have an appointment w/ Frank next week to discuss a build.

Right!? I called him about a 18-21 Moccasin before the Smurf because I couldn't find a MA that had what I wanted. I just wasn't in a position to drop 30k on just a hull.

3 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

Right!? I called him about a 18-21 Moccasin before the Smurf because I couldn't find a MA that had what I wanted. I just wasn't in a position to drop 30k on just a hull.

So you think a new MA hull would not set you back 30K? Me, I'm interested in a 16 bird maybe 18 but Ieaning 16 right now. 

2 hours ago, bernieNC said:

So you think a new MA hull would not set you back 30K? Me, I'm interested in a 16 bird maybe 18 but Ieaning 16 right now. 

I think a new MA would be 50-60k. That's why I grabbed the newest one I could find with a four stroke. The whole reason for the interest in the Moccasin was the "affordability" buzz around it. I never got there.