Another New Model?

slyshon

Skip has messed up and posted another 237 mold.

I counted the ribs for the mold. Now, with my forensics expertise I will intro his new product length and hull shape.

Please PM me with your payment info to get the Skinny on the new 36 master Angler. 

After all, it was my test ride at Jacks Interbay marine in 1999 for the prototype of the very first 21 MA that led to all of their success.

All of this is true. It is on the WWW.}:|

On 9/22/2017 at 8:31 PM, Capt. Troy said:

Skip has messed up and posted another 237 mold.

I counted the ribs for the mold. Now, with my forensics expertise I will intro his new product length and hull shape.

Please PM me with your payment info to get the Skinny on the new 36 master Angler. 

After all, it was my test ride at Jacks Interbay marine in 1999 for the prototype of the very first 21 MA that led to all of their success.

All of this is true. It is on the WWW.}:|

I figured they are having to keep you current in a 21 Master Angler. You're about due for a new one.

• 1 month later...

Nice....everything seems to be getting bigger and more accommodating for whole families. I'm glad to see the Cobia line taking off. I walked through one last week and was very impressed with fit & finish. They seem to be a great value.

My "Weird Science" boat would be:  23' MA TRS! With stand up leaning post/seat/livewell. 

If you don't get the "Weird Science" reference, look up the movie. 

Archived