Another New Model?

slyshon

Hah - now that was funny!  Poles like a dream, I hear!

Slyshon - that's a pretty hull!  Love to hear all of the recent buzz around new offerings - MBG has done some great things and refined them over the years.  Always good to see some new additions to the family!   That is a BIG hull mold, looking forward to seeing it born!

This is great stuff.....Skip throws out the bait and the well equipped MBG fishermen swim over to take a look!! Thank goodness the mold hanging on the forklift was not what looked to be one of the 21' Master Anglers. Then there would have been a feeding frenzy in the chum. Skip, time to set the hook?  :):) 

3 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

Right!? I called him about a 18-21 Moccasin before the Smurf because I couldn't find a MA that had what I wanted. I just wasn't in a position to drop 30k on just a hull.

So you think a new MA hull would not set you back 30K? Me, I'm interested in a 16 bird maybe 18 but Ieaning 16 right now. 

2 hours ago, bernieNC said:

So you think a new MA hull would not set you back 30K? Me, I'm interested in a 16 bird maybe 18 but Ieaning 16 right now. 

I think a new MA would be 50-60k. That's why I grabbed the newest one I could find with a four stroke. The whole reason for the interest in the Moccasin was the "affordability" buzz around it. I never got there. 

Archived