2016 Pathfinder 2200 TRS SOLD

Wavelength2

A 2016 Pathfinder 2200 VRS. Yamaha F150, low hrs, warranty till 3-31-2022. Venture Commander Series trailer. Custom boat cover by LaPortes. Custom Bimini Top, with ACCON quick release clips, by Hertzog Canvas. Bimini fitted for console rod slots. A Garmin 7612xsv with GT51 transducer. MinnKota 112 lb/36 volt trolling motor with 3 bank charger. Powerpole 10'. Icom 324 VHF. Yamaha Command LInk.  All baitwells plumbed.   Located in Wilmington, NC.  SOLD

IMG_4036.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That's a nice TRS and love the color.  

I've been looking to buy one of these for a while now and most have the 150 and very few have 200s and I don't think I've ever seen one with a 250...

If you don't mind my asking are you running a 3 or 4 blade prop and what kinda top end speed are you getting with the 150?

Thanks

Yamaha SWS 3 Blade 19”.   The dealer determined the best prop for us.  Turned out to be what’s in the yamaha performance report.  We don’t fish tournaments or pull skiers, so the F150 works for us.  The boat can be rigged with an F250 (Vmax) if you want to go faster.  The newer 2200 TE’s are normally rigged with F250’s for tournament fisherman. 

i checked the top end once after delivery, I think it was about 45 at 5500. 

On the F200. When we bought the boat we almost went with a F200 ($3,000 more) until we talked to several good yamaha mechanics who recommended the F150 over the F200.  Pathfinder also recommends the F150 on this boat.  Also, Yamaha performance data shows very little difference between the two.  We’ve been very happy with the F150 over many years.  I have owned 2 center consoles with twin F150’s so am a little biased toward a the F150.  I’m also one of those that got stuck with an Evinrude when they went out of business.  Our set of 2007’s F150’s have over 2,000 hrs and the new owner loves em.  Our set of 2004’s had balancers replaced under warranty and had 1,700 hrs when sold.  The F200’s are probably reliable motors but we decided to stick with the proven F150.  

One last note, the Yamaha YES warranty is very nice insurance.   

Hope this helps.

Archived