T top for sale- sold

DWoodham

I'm about to get started on a tower for my 06 22' pathfinder Tournament. The top looks great, washed after every use. Very little oxidation.  The canvas is navy blue with a zippered pocket that hold 4 life jackets. I deleted my photo bucket acct, so not sure I can post pics.. if anyone is interested I can email pics.  This top will only fit a tournament edition console. 

Thank you for all of the interest. Suprised how many responses came in. I've sent pics to 8-9 folks. 2 are out because they didn't have tourney edition boats ( different console).. but it seems we have some serious interest from a few folks, and one email returned, so if you didn't hear from me, please soak up....... a few more things.. it was made at Gulf coast fabricators in perry fl ( great reputation). It has red and green nav lights, a white anchor light, a serius satellite antenna and vhf antenna.  I'm taking the boat to Pensacola on Wednesday, so would really like to find her a new home so I don't have to transport in back to Tallahassee... Today, Monday or Tuesday  would be great..

Archived