Sign in to follow this  
slyshon

Hurricane Irma/ MBG

We are in the process of securing everything here at MBG today and will be closing this afternoon, lots to do.  This forum should stay up as well as our retail websites.  Everyone here in the path of Irma  please stay in touch and be safe, looks like we are in for a wild ride!

Skip

• Like 2

This sux.  We are here preparing AT&T's assets and infrastructure as best we can. This usually means I'm the last one in my neighborhood to bug out.  I'm not looking forward to coming home after the immediate storm passing and then securing what's left of my home, then having to go straight to work.  I said a lot of prayers for the Houston guys on here during Harvey. Now it looks like we will need those prayers returned in kind.  Don't ride this storm out at your home. Get inland and play it safe.  I hope everyone comes thru OK, and I hope we can still have that forum meet and greet and a factory tour! 

• Like 1

Hewes, I too am preparing ATT assets but further up the state in NEFL. Hope all goes good stay safe and keep in touch. I'm sure we will all be busy late next week. 

Matt