Sign in to follow this  
Donh

Big Girls Were Hungry

Headed out the Inlet with my friend Gary the AM. 28 snook, a 42 incher, two 41's , a 40 and lots of 38 and 39's. Unfortunately a Bull Shark got one. Off the water by 11 AM. Exhausted.😄

dh

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2198.JPG

IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2204.JPG

• Like 1

You got that right, Troy! Hence the reason I never post pics of my dinky Glades snook anymore; the ones we sightfish push 32-36", at best. I can catch those size fish 50 feet from my office almost any day of the week. And I don't post pics of our dinky Glades reds anymore either after years of being made fun of by my friends in Louisiana!! :/

Any fish can be fun as long as your tackle is sized appropriately!  That being said, them thar are some big snook!

On 8/16/2017 at 5:26 PM, Donh said:

Can't help it. ☺️  Aren't we supposed to post fishing reports or am I on the wrong blog😑

dh

Be honest Don...those are the same fish you take pics of every year...I hear you keep'm in a large cage in the inlet and your captain swims down and brings them up one at a time for pics ???

:)

Well done....

dc

On 8/17/2017 at 10:55 AM, conocean said:

You got that right, Troy! Hence the reason I never post pics of my dinky Glades snook anymore; the ones we sightfish push 32-36", at best. I can catch those size fish 50 feet from my office almost any day of the week. And I don't post pics of our dinky Glades reds anymore either after years of being made fun of by my friends in Louisiana!! :/

In EC and points south..it's about the hunt and not the catch...let's face it....

I used to get turned on in Minnesota when I caught a 10" wild brown trout on a 2 wt fly rod after 3 hours trying to figure out what they wanted to eat....

Want to get a big pull....go donkey fishing and wear your self out....

DC