I have a question about my tilt.

Sallow Minded

Is the fluid low,and do you see signs of a leak?  If not check to see that screw is tightened on the lower unit that lowers the engine if your electric lift switch on the throttle handle  quits on you .  You turn it the opposite as you normally would to tighten the screw, turn counter clockwise to tighten..  I had this problem and fixed it with a large screw driver and a bunch of torque. Hope that is the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 5:34 PM, polliwog said:

Is the fluid low,and do you see signs of a leak?  If not check to see that screw is tightened on the lower unit that lowers the engine if your electric lift switch on the throttle handle  quits on you .  You turn it the opposite as you normally would to tighten the screw, turn counter clockwise to tighten..  I had this problem and fixed it with a large screw driver and a bunch of torque. Hope that is the issue.

The same problem is happening. I check the screw seems to be tight, I open and cloese it a couple times. But with the power pole braket I can only get a stuby screwdriver in there. Have you ever heard of that screw going bad, I would imagine it's just a needle and seat.

• 1 month later...

Archived