23 HPS Rigged for fresh water (not mine)

16bayfisher

That's a hell of a deal for a 2017 with electronics on console, front & rear decks along with SeaDek, etc. Selling the kicker motor is just extra cash in the pocket. Not sure why he's selling so cheap, but a good deal for someone in the market.

Josh B.

I talked to this guy (Pat) last year about another 23hps he had. He is sponsored by Maverick somehow and gets a new boat every year.  He said if I bought the boat last year I would need to cut two checks, one to Pathfinder and one to Yamaha.  Super nice guy and I would be considering this boat but I hate the SeaDeck.  

On 8/14/2017 at 0:29 PM, Flawoodsy said:

I talked to this guy (Pat) last year about another 23hps he had. He is sponsored by Maverick somehow and gets a new boat every year.  He said if I bought the boat last year I would need to cut two checks, one to Pathfinder and one to Yamaha.  Super nice guy and I would be considering this boat but I hate the SeaDeck.  

I'm with you on the seadeck.  Wonder how hard it would be to remove?

12 hours ago, Sunstone said:

I'm with you on the seadeck.  Wonder how hard it would be to remove?

Very! At least it was for me. I had to replace a large piece that had a misprinted ruler on it. It covered the front hatch and had not been on long. It was a nightmare getting off and it left glue residue behind but it didn't matter as I was covering it back up. I love the product but will never tackle taking it off again. 

Archived