'02 pathfinder 2200v for sale 22,500$

fishinbill85

For sale is an '02 Pathfinder 2200V with an '02 Yamaha 200 HPDI (746 hours)

'14 Real X aluminum trailer with torsions, posi's, and radials.

Simrad Nss7 GPS/Chartplotter/depthfinder.

Twin group 27 deep cycle batts in console (1 year old) with blue sea batt switch.

Atlas 6" jackplate

8' powerpole.

VHF Radio

Lenco tabs

Vortex boat cover

More stuff not listed...

It's in great shape for a teenager.  Runs 50+/- with me and a full tank. I searched for a good while to find one with a 200 HPDI because i think it's the perfect motor for this set up, loads of torque.  I have an service manual for it and do my own maintenance, ring free in every drop of NON ethanol fuel through it. Washed and flushed EVERY trip. Covered under cover when not fishing.  Our new D-Bag CEO's changes forces my hand at selling it, and I hate him for it.  Clean title in hand, located in Lakeland FL.  Asking 22,500... but a reasonable offer will be entertained in person.  I work a weird schedule (see above) so I don't know how often i'll be on here, but i will check back when i can, or My cell is 863-581-1159 either leave a msg or text with contact info if you have questions or are interested.  I want to see it go to someone who'll use it and take it to a good home.

IMG_7761.JPG

IMG_7766.JPG

IMG_7765.JPG

IMG_7767.JPG

IMG_7776.JPG

IMG_7775.JPG

IMG_7780.JPG

IMG_7778.JPG

IMG_7777.JPG

IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7783.JPG

IMG_7787.JPG

IMG_7786.JPG

IMG_7791.JPG

IMG_7790.JPG

IMG_7789.JPG

IMG_7762.JPG

IMG_7763.JPG

IMG_7771.JPG

IMG_7799.JPG

IMG_7795.JPG

IMG_7788.JPG

IMG_7774.JPG

IMG_7772.JPG

IMG_7773.JPG

Blackacre, the black hatch on the floor was installed by the previous owner as a way to easier access the transducer and bilge pump.  It does make it handy when washing the bilge out or if I needed to do work in there.  Never had an issue with water intrusion, but I personally wouldn't have put it there and if for some reason the boat doesn't sell... there will be a few of the previous owners items deleted and patched, that hatch included.  I like the KISS method.:D

I did replace the stupid round hatch in the splash well with an Armstrong hatch to allow actual grown up people access to the bilge.  I also took the useless mildew magnet cushion off the console and put the same size Armstrong hatch there to facilitate working in console much easier. 

Archived