2017 HPX V 17 price drop 40k

Lawlmens

I am looking to sell or trade my HPX V with an f70 (103 hours) for a 22-23 pathfinder tournament series. I would prefer if it was through a dealer so I can finance as my Maverick is being financed now. I'm looking to get into a pathfinder as my dad (#1 fishing partner ) is getting older and his knees are starting to make it difficult for him to get up and down and maneuver around in the HPX. 

Here are the specs.

2017 HPX V with an F70

Standard features plus.  

Pro trim casting platform with seadek pad on top, powder coated black

Poling platform powder coated black

Jump seat / cooler 

Seadek under gunnels in faux teak

Break away tongue on anera trail trailer all aluminium, with guide ons and cushions

Stuffy 20ft hybrid series with SS tip

Aluminium wheels with aluminium wheel on the spare tire as well

Yamaha digital smart gauge

Asking 42k I am located in central FL 

I may be forgetting some little details feel free to ask or text me is the best way to reach. 863-602-8368 Josh. 

IMG_20170430_154432719.jpg

IMG_20170430_154426429.jpg

Screenshot_20170425-212135.png

PicsArt_07-27-06.11.19.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price is way too low for a high end boat like this.  I own similar and even NADA values these higher, and their number does not properly credit extras. Recommend find another way to offer you boat for sale . One way: Develop order for you new Pathfinder with nearby PF dealer. As part of deal, request dealer to consign your boat for sale. In this manner your boat receives maximum visibility and the dealer has incentive to help sell your boat. (Not a trade in). You can start with an asking price of $43 to $45k and take the first serious offer. This has worked for me in past with high end models.  Recommendation No 2: Replace photos with new set where everything in the picture is aligned, picture perfect and without distraction of stuff on boat or in the background. The dealer will do this for you as well. Offered in good faith and good luck to you, Maverick Buyers are far and few between but it only takes one with the bug for a like new boat.

• 2 months later...

Archived