WTB Pathfinder Glove Box

scgator

Hi - I am looking for the glove box that came standard with the earlier model pathfinders. Measures 12.5'' x 6.5''. Maybe someone has one laying around... attached picture for help. 

Also interested to know what color starboard matches my 05 pathfinder. I think seafoam but want to be sure before I order.

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 11.40.02 AM.png

The one in the picture looks very familiar......   I got that one from HOBO....here on the forum. 

JEM thinks I was drinking when I installed it because the hinge is on top....however, that is in case someone other than me opens it ( with hinge on bottom) and the door hits one of the rocker switches below it and accidentally turns a pump, or light or whatever on and no one in boat realizes it....ask me how I know it can happen ....JJ

that one is Pathfinder oyster white in color.

7 hours ago, Miss Jazzy said:

I have an old one you can have but the previous owner installed a radio inside it. You may could do something with it. If you like I can post pics. Btw the radio is still in it. 

Miss Jazzy - is the stereo inside? Wouldnt mind seeing a picture if that isnt too much of a hassle. thx

Archived