Look what I found!!

Lap it Up

7 hours ago, linesider 159 said:

Really like that carport/boat house! Great touch with the buoys. 

Nice boat as well!

Boat house is awesome. I love it.  I have buoys all over the place.  We call it Yard Sailin. If fishing is slow we comb the mangroves and islands for lost treasures!  

3 hours ago, Lap it Up said:

Yes, it has a rope insert.  I like the look also I just don't like how it stays wet forever! I will change the rub rail to a solid rubber one this off season.  The ProV is a great engine. I have had a few of them over the years.  Keep oil in them and keep em cool and the run forever. 

DON'T DO IT!!    That was such a signature piece for the Maverick line.  Everything else they have done since looks so cheap.  Like Jeep going to square lights a few years ago - some things just don't need "updating"!   Get a new rope, a little scotch guard, it will maintain that classic Maverick look!

12 hours ago, justfish said:

I didn't know you'd been running that thing for Anastasia Mosquito control for that long😆

Bring that thing up coquina creek next time your out!

Let me know when, I'll try to make too. I'm going to start fishing down there like I did 10 years ago. Pretty sure it's closer than Sisters for me. 

I wouldn't change that rub rail for anything but one just like it! Start a clean up/build thread once you get going. 

16 hours ago, Lap it Up said:

I did not survey it.  I have never done a survey.  I did as much bilge inspection as I could thru the big bilge access.  No damage or delamination at all.  Compression is great and even. For the price I was willing to take the low risk percentage.  I got her for $15k cash.  

Very nice.... good deal....well done.

dc

19 hours ago, Lap it Up said:

Yes, it has a rope insert.  I like the look also I just don't like how it stays wet forever! I will change the rub rail to a solid rubber one this off season.  The ProV is a great engine. I have had a few of them over the years.  Keep oil in them and keep em cool and the run forever. 

Maybe use a Poly rope. I used a rope like this, my buddy had a big roll of it in black. It's held up nicely. 

3081-1.jpg

2 hours ago, Luis 98 Lappy said:

Congrats! Looks great. By the way I'm taking good care of the old one. She is a blast.

IMG_1784.JPG

Hey Luis!!  Looks great!  I miss that boat everyday.  Glad she is getting the love she deserves.  We will definitely see you on the water some day. 

Archived