WTB Pathfinder 2200 Tournament

silverking

I am looking to buy a Pathfinder 2200 Tournament bay boat. Cash in hand.

I would prefer a 2006 or newer hull with at least a 200 hp 4 stroke but for the right price would consider a well maintained 2 stroke. Boat must be clean and ready to fish and come with an aluminum tandem axle trailer. 

I am not looking for a tower or t-top as I will primarily be using it for back-country fishing with occasional trips offshore and the height will limit access to my fishing spots. 

Additional preferred features: 
- trolling motor
- on board battery charger
- 8 or 10 foot power pole
- gps/depthfinder
- radio. 

I am located in South Florida but willing to travel. However, I would like to find one within Florida if possible.

TRADE OPTION: I also have a clean 1997 16' Silver King Signature flats boat/poling skiff (drafts 8") with 2006 90 Etec that I am willing to trade plus cash as part of any deal if anyone is interested. I can provide additional photos and more information by PM.  Growing family and need bigger boat.  

_66A9106.jpg

_66A9135.jpg

Silver king, I have a 2005 22TE. It has a 150 with about 650 hours on it. Is currently in shop having harmonic balance done on it. Boat is very clean And has a dual axel trailer about 2 years old. Was on website but dropped off. Let me know where and I will send pics. Asking $26 k so should fit your budget. My phone is 912-596-3556.   Thom

Have you considered a 24TE.  My buddy and I are throwing around the idea of selling the Pathy.  Its a 2006 24TE, 250 4S Yamaha, PP, Garmin 740, TM, Ameritrail.  Good Boat.   We are going to be around 34-35K so it might have to be a Trade plus $ deal.  Text if you wanna consider it.

Mike

386-235-3069

9 hours ago, fishmanjj said:

That's a good looking Silver King 👍🎣

Thank you.  I have had some great fishing days on this boat.  I hate to sell it but my family has outgrown it and I don't want to maintain 2 boats.  If I manage to find a "new to me" Pathfinder then I will be officially listing it for sale on this site.    

I am about to post mine for sale as I just bought a new boat.

2005 Pathfinder 2200V Tournament Edition with Yamaha F150. Around 500 hours (will confirm when I list) MotorGuide Xi5 with spot lock and 10' Power Pole Blade. Simrad Go7 XSE with total scan. PowerTech OFX4 SS prop. Aluminum dual axel trailer. On board 3 bank charge. 3-31 Series AGM batteries. Sony Radio with Amp and 4 JL speakers.

No T-Top or Tower.

Runs 43 MPH. Close to what you are looking for. Located in Tampa.

4 minutes ago, FunFlatsFishing said:

I am about to post mine for sale as I just bought a new boat.

2005 Pathfinder 2200V Tournament Edition with Yamaha F150. Around 500 hours (will confirm when I list) MotorGuide Xi5 with spot lock and 10' Power Pole Blade. Simrad Go7 XSE with total scan. PowerTech OFX4 SS prop. Aluminum dual axel trailer. On board 3 bank charge. 3-31 Series AGM batteries. Sony Radio with Amp and 4 JL speakers.

No T-Top or Tower.

Runs 43 MPH. Close to what you are looking for. Located in Tampa.

Can you send me a price and some pictures to 

251-623-2998

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Silver King, are you still interested in a trade as I am going in the opposite direction with my boating needs. I have a 2004 Pathfinder TE with 2004 200 Yamaha VMax with about 975 hours, with full annual maintenance. She has all the standard goodies that comes with the TE including jack plate and 3 live wells. This one has Bimini top that can be move forward or back to cover helm station, 3 bank battery charger, Lenco trolling tab motors (one motor seized and needs replacement),  full Sunbrella boat cover, tandem axle trailer with all new bunks and hardware. I will send some pictures to your phone hopefully later this weekend. Located in Ft Pierce, I got to see this one come out of the mold at the factory. Been looking for either a 18.5 Master Angler or Silver King for some time now. Call Jeff at 772-763-5211 for more details

After 8 months of searching I finally brought home a "new to me" Pathfinder 2200.  Some of the delay was from dealing with Hurricane Irma related issues but also from waiting to find the right boat at a reasonable price.  Last month I picked up a 2011 2200 TE that checked most of the boxes I was looking for.  I did not want a T Top but the family seems to like it.  I will give the top a few months and then decide whether or not to keep it.  All it is missing is a power pole.

As a result of the new purchase, I am now listing my 1997 Silver King Signature 16' flats skiff for sale that is pictured above in the first post.  More information about the boat can be found here https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/d/silver-king-16-signature/6548653954.html.   

20180325_102504.jpg

20180426_210507.jpg

Archived