WTB K-series/size Prop - VF115 SHO

geeviam

That's a pretty big list of props. You know talking to the wrong people you could catch what they have . If you become a propoholic your wallet gets thin and you could end up with a lot of shinny door stops, your garage work bench will fill up with heavy paper weights . You will spend more time looking at your GPS speed and tach than looking for fish. You have a great shallow water fishing boat enjoy it. Be careful who you E mail talking about props . You could become a propoholic via E Mail .  Try and not E mail anyone that has ever bought more than 4 props in a month. You could need a summer prop a winter prop a fishing solo prop a prop if you fish with one a prop if you take more than one, it's bad  hole shot prop a top end prop a prop for long distance .  You may want to practice this Hi I am a propoholic I bought my last prop a week ago. It has been three hours since I read about a prop. Good luck If you see a K-23 or 21 pro series 13.5X 21 or 23 that you are not going to get send me a message please.  Joe R

18 minutes ago, capt. chris said:

Hey geeviam,

Check out the Quicksilver lightspeed I have listed, possibly = Mercury laser 2 but a 21".  I would need to check but believe it has the PVS vents.  If you are interested and local to Charleston we can meet up for you to check it out.  

Capt. Chris, that's a good price!  However, I need the smaller tube prop with a 13-1/4" diameter to fit my 4-1/4" gearcase.  Thanks anyway, and GLWS.

Archived