Cobia Rendezvous Caravan

Guest elliottd

It's that time!!!!!!!!!!  Whoever is not in touch with the group they are leaving with please reach out to me. 954-253-3888

Hillsboro Inlet is meeting 7:00 inside the inlet, leaving 7:30 SHARP. 

If anyone has any questions, call me.

PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS LOBSTER MINI SEASON, WED and THURS

Ramps will be busier than normal, I would allow for some extra time.

Chris Pundsack - I don't know if you got the answers to your questions.  We are also going out of Pompano/Hillsboro Inlet.  There's a brand new Hampton Inn at  900 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, Phone: (954) 623-9000.  I think the rates are around $120 per night.  They have a big parking lot.  There are several possible options very nearby for your trailer storage, including Complete Marine, Marine Max, Grady White storage, and other boat yards.  I'm sure they will provide a solution.   The ramp is nearby, about a mile or two away from the Hampton Inn.  

Bryan Jones & Crystal Potter-Jones, bringing our cool friends Mark & Suzanne Vigarino on the trip.  See you at 6:15 am near the Hillsboro Inlet lighthouse!  

Crystal Blue Persuasion 2017.PNG

4 hours ago, PBGator said:

Thanks for the help Ron, I've gotten in touch with Robert.  Question: Is there a channel everyone will monitor going over, or just 16?  Thanks.  

Yes, I like having a channel per group for the ride over, we usually decide when we are leaving

42 minutes ago, Bryan & Crystal Jones said:

Chris Pundsack - I don't know if you got the answers to your questions.  We are also going out of Pompano/Hillsboro Inlet.  There's a brand new Hampton Inn at  900 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, Phone: (954) 623-9000.  I think the rates are around $120 per night.  They have a big parking lot.  There are several possible options very nearby for your trailer storage, including Complete Marine, Marine Max, Grady White storage, and other boat yards.  I'm sure they will provide a solution.   The ramp is nearby, about a mile or two away from the Hampton Inn.  

Bryan Jones & Crystal Potter-Jones, bringing our cool friends Mark & Suzanne Vigarino on the trip.  See you at 6:15 am near the Hillsboro Inlet lighthouse!  

Crystal Blue Persuasion 2017.PNG

Thanks Guys!! We planned on meeting at 7:00 inside the inlet, leaving 7:30 sharp, unlike last year. See you soon!

Archived