Rods and Reels for Sale

Big Dave

SOLD:  Rods and Reels for Sale
I just bought a couple of new rods and reels, so I need to find new homes for some of my gear.  All rods and reels meticulously maintained.  Rinsed and cleaned after every use.  Stored in rod socks with reel covers in the garage.  

·      Falcon Coastal XG SS-7’ Medium Heavy ($90 new).  Shimano Stradic 2500 MgFB.  34” line retrieve/crank.  Capacity 6/200; 8/140; 10/120.  Max drag 15 lbs.  Gear Ratio 6.0:1.  Weight 9 oz.

·      Falcon Coastal XG SS-7’ Medium Heavy ($90 new).  Daiwa Team Advantage 3500A

·      Shimano Teramar Inshore Series 7’6” Medium Light Fast ($120 new).  Daiwa Coastal 2500 with extra spool.

·      Shimano Teramar Inshore Series 8’ Medium Fast ($120 new).  Daiwa Team Advantage 4000A with extra spool.

·      Falcon Low Rider 6’8”.  Medium/Medium ($160 new).  Premium ultra sensitive Falcon XG Graphite blanks, the added number of Fuji guides spanning each blank helps maximize the blank’s power, performance attributes, and sensitivity. 13Fishing Concept E casting reel ($325 new). All new Stage 13 Braking system and feather light Magnesium frame. Where traditional brake weights affect your casting distance on average 3-5yds with each added brake weight, the Stage 13 Braking system with its 13 settings can be micro adjusted to make smaller 1-2yd adjustments. This combined with the Hybrid Ceramic spool and advanced 11 bearing system (10+1) ensures you gain every inch of possible distance - no matter what lure you chose or conditions you face. Right hand retrieve.  This set up is like brand new.  Will include rod sock and reel cover with this set up.

I will be at the Captain’s Meeting for the Flamingo Friendly Fishing Tournament on Thursday night and will bring these with me.  Otherwise, I live in Broward County. 

18 hours ago, fishmanjj said:

What do you want $ for the low rider ?  I have two of the spinner models a 7'6" and 7' and really like them. Can you throw a 1/4 oz jig head with this set up ?

Would prefer to sell the rod with the reel.  It's a great set up, I'm just not using it.  Really like brand new condition.  Yes, the rod is rated for lures from 1/4 oz. to 1/2 oz.  I've got over $500 in the set up.  How about $350?

Archived