What did you do to your boat today?

HewesYourDaddy

6 minutes ago, dcathey said:

MDS , I need to paracord somr items on my boat and have thought blue and gray would be sweet. How did you figure out how to get that so clean looking, I haven’t had time to buy some and try it

Thanks. YouTube, just took my time. Wasn’t that hard.

7 hours ago, HoneyB said:

Man I been looking at my motor all summer thinking how good it would look in white. Who did the work man that’s so cool! 

Hey.  A young guy named Zach Buckley doing ”bidness” as Wicked Ouboards up in Charleston.  Nice guy!  He does a lot of work for all those SC builders like Key West, Scout, Freeman, etc.  He’s pretty talented, for sure.  He told me he’s painted over 1400 ouboards, but this is his first Pathfinder. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptainCalf said:

We caught more fish today cuz they liked our new wheels:D

New Wheels 06-22-18.JPG

pics or it didnt happen!   And you are making ole Nagjuice a very jealous ex-boyfriend.  Lil' smurfette is looking mighty fine in her new relationship, and he's boatless and hanging around watching re-runs on Animal planet when she's putting you on fish.  

It is REALLY fun to watch!

27 minutes ago, whichwaysup said:

pics or it didnt happen!   And you are making ole Nagjuice a very jealous ex-boyfriend.  Lil' smurfette is looking mighty fine in her new relationship, and he's boatless and hanging around watching re-runs on Animal planet when she's putting you on fish.  

It is REALLY fun to watch!

Yep, Smurfette told me she used to watch animal planet too...

BC8DCBA0-6CFE-4712-81CC-A1AD4F9D97B3.jpeg

• Like 1