1998 18 Redfisher

Lap it Up

It's very hard for me to do, but it's time to sell.

1998 Hewes Redfisher!! 

All original Gel Coat. 
1998 Yamaha 130 V4 serviced yearly and meticulously maintained 
Rolls Axle Aluminum Trailer with brand new rubber. 
6ft Power Pole with Wireless remote 
24 volt Digital Motorguide tiller trolling motor 
Three new Group 24 Deka deep cycles (2 trollers, 1 house all in console)
Garmin Echomap 50s GPS with Florida Blue chart chip. 
CMC 6 inch Hydraulic Jackplate
Full Sea Star Hydraulic Steering 
- Release well and live well both with 800GPH Tournament Rule pumps. 
Icom VHF (in console)
20ft Fiberglass push pole

Boat is turn-key and very well maintained.  Waxed three times a year and kept covered under a boat house. 

Clean title and registration in hand.  Asking $14,500.  I will entertain offers. (No trades please)

IMG_0760.PNG

IMG_0761.PNG

IMG_0762.PNG

IMG_0763.PNG

IMG_0764.PNG

IMG_0765.PNG

IMG_0766.PNG

IMG_0767.PNG

IMG_0768.PNG

IMG_0769.PNG

IMG_0770.PNG

IMG_0771.PNG

IMG_0772.PNG

IMG_0773.PNG

IMG_0774.PNG

IMG_0775.PNG

21 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Someone will get a classic...very nicely kept.

What are you considering?  Moving to the dark side along with all those boyz in Flamingo :)

dc

Someone will get a very nice boat. I'd put her up against boats half her age as far as cleanliness. 

I'll be looking for a 21MA or 22 Sterling. I would consider the right 22 Pathfinder as well.  

My boat was your boat's twin.. Same color and everything. I went ahead and listed mine on CL a few months back and it sold in 1 hour. Not sure if you have it on there but it might be worth a shot even though CL people can be hard to deal with sometimes. 

Pretty boat, I do miss my lappy! 

39 minutes ago, flatwater said:

My boat was your boat's twin.. Same color and everything. I went ahead and listed mine on CL a few months back and it sold in 1 hour. Not sure if you have it on there but it might be worth a shot even though CL people can be hard to deal with sometimes. 

Pretty boat, I do miss my lappy! 

I remember your boat well!

I'm honestly trying to avoid Craigslist. I sold my 7.3 Dually a few months back and all the tire kickers and dreamers drove me nuts!  

Gauges didn't show hours in 1998.  I can put a guesstimate of 500 or less.  Never been guided. I am the second owner. Boat has been used once a month at the most.  Engine is very clean. 130 plus lbs on each hole. Only Rec90 and Semi synthetic oil used. Sea foam treatment twice a year.  Plugs, poppet valve, zincs, gear lube and water separator recently done.  I do all my own maintenance and it is done every season no matter the use. 

2 hours ago, Ejerome09 said:

Lap it Up, what the total length of the boat on the trailer? from the front of the trailer tongue to stern? I've got a length restriction to get one on the side of the house

I will measure her when I get home tonight.  I'll mention I did get a verbal commitment from a gentleman last night.  He is supposed to return with cash and a truck tonight.  I will keep everyone informed. 

13 minutes ago, Lap it Up said:

I will measure her when I get home tonight.  I'll mention I did get a verbal commitment from a gentleman last night.  He is supposed to return with cash and a truck tonight.  I will keep everyone informed. 

Hope the sale goes through for you! Seeing your ad has made me miss my lappy! 

Someone will be getting a GREAT boat at a GREAT price. These things hold their value like crazy..

Archived