trailer build need answers

heweymagoos

I'm having Rocket trailers in Miami FL build me a trailer for my 97 18 bayfisher. They are telling me they only have measurements for the redfishers. I'm pretty sure the hull of the bayfisher is the same as the redfisher (bow entry deadrise, bow eye to transom length, so on) only difference is the deck as far as hatch placement and bayfisher only came in white and redfisher had a few color options. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Last thing I would want to do is to tell them to use their redfisher measurements and my boat wont fit on the trailer right. Thanks

On 6/22/2017 at 2:42 PM, heweymagoos said:

I'm having Rocket trailers in Miami FL build me a trailer for my 97 18 bayfisher. They are telling me they only have measurements for the redfishers. I'm pretty sure the hull of the bayfisher is the same as the redfisher (bow entry deadrise, bow eye to transom length, so on) only difference is the deck as far as hatch placement and bayfisher only came in white and redfisher had a few color options. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Last thing I would want to do is to tell them to use their redfisher measurements and my boat wont fit on the trailer right. Thanks

What price?  Please send me a PM or email if you don't want to post it....I'll be looking for a new trailer in a few years and I live in FLL.

dc

Archived