CL 16' Redfisher

Ejerome09

Great deal if legit.  Anyone else notice the freshly painted rims?  Stuff like that always concerns me.  Why was that even necessary if garage stored?  With those hours and stored inside, the rims should still look new.  Ad is oddly worded as well like "paint still shines".  I'm going with the "if it sounds too good to be true, it is".  Hopefully someone on here will check it out.

I actually talked to the guy. He sounded like he was Latino (is that derogatory to use now?), but knew what he was talking about. Explained the boat and said he now thought he priced it too low since his phone began to ring almost before he finished posting the ad. Told me he had someone coming every hour of the morning thru noon and first buyer to show with cash would walk away with it. 

9 hours ago, fishmanjj said:

What time you leaving to drive and pick her up ? 

JJ, I called 30 min too late!  I even told him I would be there at 8 in the morning, but he said he had a tentative buyer with cash in hand at 10am. I would be angry if I contacted a seller and said I'm coming at 10, only to learn that some a-hole buyer (seller included) showed earlier and took it out from under me. I beat myself up all night over this one. As much as I want the 19 Pathfinder, I have a special love for a 16 Hewes. And this was an incredible deal.

Archived