Need replacement switches

A google search for Marine Rocker Switch will turn up a plethora of sources.  They are available on Amazon and E-Bay as well.  There are many styles, so you need to determine which functions you need.  For example,  "DPDT" is double pole, double throw, meaning two individually fused power leads coming into the switch (poles) allowing you to turn one of two functions at a time (throw).  Off is center position, press top for one function on, and bottom for the second function on.  I believe most factory installed rockers were that style.

Some of the manufacturer's sites will have just the switch covers/buttons available if that's all you need.

Hope these help

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Systems-Contura-Switch/dp/B000GGQFKC/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1498163411&sr=8-16&keywords=marine+rocker+switch

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xmarine+rocker+switch.TRS0&_nkw=marine+rocker+switch&_sacat=0

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=marine+rocker+switch

my switches on my 2012 were crap as well. the ones that were not broken were brittle and ready to break. After trying to source switches and realizing how many different switches i would need plus the fact that the little metal hold down nut would never match decided to ask my local dealer on just the switches i needed. The dealer only sells in packs so i would have had extra. long story short. ordering the switch panel was cheaper than ordering the switches through a dealer. The entire panel with all switches wired.. pulug and play. it was a simple install and all the switches match and the panel looks great. 

2 hours ago, HoneyB said:

my switches on my 2012 were crap as well. the ones that were not broken were brittle and ready to break. After trying to source switches and realizing how many different switches i would need plus the fact that the little metal hold down nut would never match decided to ask my local dealer on just the switches i needed. The dealer only sells in packs so i would have had extra. long story short. ordering the switch panel was cheaper than ordering the switches through a dealer. The entire panel with all switches wired.. pulug and play. it was a simple install and all the switches match and the panel looks great. 

What was the cost of the entire panel ? 

I was able to locate the individual switches that I needed at Boaters Exchange in Rockledge Fl. They sold me the single pole switches for $16 each. The doubles were $31. They sell the switches individually. 

Ill be installing them in the next couple of days. We'll see how they fit. 

Thanks for for the replies fellas. 

Archived