oldie but goodie choko fishing with Capt Don and Dino

Wanaflatsfish

Link To Video

running in Don's HPX-T....I did this one with Don H several years ago....about 12 min of fun and fishing, running from Chokoloskee Outdoor Resorts to Wood Key, Storter and back home....enjoy.

6 years ago-running the Pathy in da Skinny in Choko

Some more adventures of days past-yeah, we actually caught fish back then :)

Some nice shots of Lostman's River, Storter Bay, and Running the oyster bars.....

dc

Awesome videos. Makes me want to go to choko. I couldn't help but notice the trolling motor handle you have with the wire running to the head. Does that have a button on it that turns on and off the motor? My buddy has an 18 egret with that same setup and he tells me they don't make those handles any more. I would love to get my hands on one if you know anyone that makes them. 

1 hour ago, heweymagoos said:

Awesome videos. Makes me want to go to choko. I couldn't help but notice the trolling motor handle you have with the wire running to the head. Does that have a button on it that turns on and off the motor? My buddy has an 18 egret with that same setup and he tells me they don't make those handles any more. I would love to get my hands on one if you know anyone that makes them. 

Mike at Master Repair is the inventor of this....check his website...I think he still sells them.....he is in Stuart Florida - Master Repair

thank you....yes, Don and I had some great times.

dc

Archived