WANTED: 20' Pathfinder Console grab rail and/or Windsheild

I'm looking for the factory grab rail and a windshield for my 2008 20' Pathfinder. Tried to buy a new one but didn't have any luck. If anyone has any leads that would be greatly appreciated. I will mail you a check or we could do pay pal or whatever method you prefer. I manufacture the Yamaha Command Link gauge covers and my website is www.Offshoreplastics.com. You can also find them on eBay and on SIM Yamaha. I can throw you some pairs of gauge covers too if you need them! Best way to reach me is through phone call.

Thank you,

Ashton Boykin (251) 454-5418 

Offshore Plastics Inc.

Here's a pic of my Pathfinder.. Part of me likes the look of not having the windshield and grab rail so if I can't find one I might fill the holes and re-gelcoat but I figured it was worth a try to find one first!

2008 20' Pathfinder.png

I recently repowered and put new Command Link gauges on.  I got a couple of the round black covers from you that I use when I am not on the boat, and when I am washing the boat.  Shame on you......I don't see any of your gauge covers on your gauges!

Haha thank you for your business JEM! Good eye, I purchased this boat from the original owner and unfortunately the screens on the gauges were already burnt out when I got it. Once I refurbish these gauges or buy new ones, you can bet she'll always have a set of covers on her!

Disclaimer: this pic was taken the day I got the boat home, I apologize about no fenders on the trailer too, I almost didn't throw the pic up because I was embarrassed about the fenders! The fenders are on now by the way!

Very ironic I just logged on to post my 2200v grab rail for sale. 

It looks like same console but I honestly don't know how we'd figure it out  

Paid the t top installer 1 hr to take it off csuse a guy locally wanted it but he never followed through. The outside is in great condition as far as I can tell...no pitting. One bolt broke off and would need to be drilled out.

IMG_2260.JPG

Archived