WTB Pathfinder 2000V or 1900V

JWalk

12 hours ago, HewesYourDaddy said:

Ummm, yes. Much better than a Yamaha in my book. They are just raw power machines. My choice of engine when looking was an Opti, but they aren't very common on Pathfinders. I'm just glad I found one with a 2 stroke.

Yes, loved my Opti on my Robalo. Never let me down and always got me back to port. Wish I had one on the back of my current boat.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, justfish said:

If you are set on a 4 stroke, you might wanna nix the 1900 and focus on the 20. I've said it a bunch in here but per the guys at MBC they quit making the 1900 cause Yamaha quit making 2 strokes.  

I agree, and I would consider a 2 stroke on the right boat. I'm not writing that off.  Just really hoping to find something clean and well cared for.  Thanks everyone for your input!  

If you are set on a 4 stroke, you might wanna nix the 1900 and focus on the 20. I've said it a bunch in here but per the guys at MBC they quit making the 1900 cause Yamaha quit making 2 strokes.  

I agree, and I would consider a 2 stroke on the right boat. I'm not writing that off.  Just really hoping to find something clean and well cared for.  Thanks everyone for your input!  

On 6/16/2017 at 2:44 PM, JWalk said:

sctiger - I see yours sold.  Congrats!  It truly looked turn-key and ready to go, and I see you were asking $15k.  Would you mind sharing what it sold for? You can message me or if you don't want to I understand.

sorry, just saw this.  Didn't even require a water test, it sold for ask.  Compression was dead on the money, and official hours were 627.  it's definitely a seller's market right now, even almost two years later i sold mine for more than i paid.

11 minutes ago, sctiger said:

sorry, just saw this.  Didn't even require a water test, it sold for ask.  Compression was dead on the money, and official hours were 627.  it's definitely a seller's market right now, even almost two years later i sold mine for more than i paid.

Thanks - I think your buyer still got a good boat at a fair price.  Things are too nutty right now on these old boats.  2200's on the other hand are everywhere I look.  There are a number of them by me right now for under $20k - a few well under that.  I don't really have the room but I am working on a fix to make it work.  Much better value, easier to find, and a great hull.  Thx again.

On 7/18/2017 at 8:00 AM, JWalk said:

Thanks - I think your buyer still got a good boat at a fair price.  Things are too nutty right now on these old boats.  2200's on the other hand are everywhere I look.  There are a number of them by me right now for under $20k - a few well under that.  I don't really have the room but I am working on a fix to make it work.  Much better value, easier to find, and a great hull.  Thx again.

Where are you located ? I am in the market for a 2200

Archived