Power-Pole-NO BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE

Wanaflatsfish

Once again, PP comes through...

I was having a problem with my C-Monster unit on the last trip....

The symptoms were as follows:

1.) Blowing fuses

2.) Engine going click click click when hitting the hand remote or up /down on the unit

Called PP early Tuesday - left a VM at 0730...Todd called me back - yes, they actually call you back !!! 

I went through the issues, told him what I had done so far - check all connections, etc.

He then said, sounds like a engine short/fault - "I'll have another one to you in the morning".

Arrived yesterday, I swapped out the unit, did a re-wire - baddda-bing !!! Done.l

Why have I owned 4 units ?  2005 (6ft), 2009 (8ft), then again in 2016 (2-8Ft)....I guess it's the reason above why?  Great customer service !!!  And a product that just "works".

DC

I also 1000 % agree.......I dealt with Branden Franklin @ Power Pole.  There is no other marine company that I have ever dealt with that has the true professionalism and "help the customer" attitude. Branden helped me through a leaking system at the tank....we started with new ferrules and a new lid, ended up replacing the tank which apparently had a split in the seam that could not be seen. However....... my system is up and running now with no leaks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks Power Pole,  JJ

I'm going to echo my love for this company. Signed my step son up for a fishing camp out of Hula Bay Club. Last day is tomorrow. It's been incredible and PowerPole gave them a buff and some stickers. Glad I have mine; even more glad that I signed my kiddo up for the camp. Power pole does it right. 

I had a great experience with Todd @ PP back in 2015 when I needed to replace some parts. 

I happened to have a knuckle failure this past weekend and lost the spike. I sent a contact form to PP yesterday afternoon and heard back from Todd this morning. Now I'm awaiting confirmation that the parts are on the way.

I live 15 minutes from Power-Pole (JL Marine). My PP came on my boat when I bought it used in 2013. They have replaced a console switch, 2 spikes, 2 sets of hoses, and just last year, the lower mounting bracket (stem bracket) due to flaking powder coat and corrosion. They have replaced everything no questions asked. It is convenient having them so close. They stand by everything they do.

Archived