smilemaker

Southeast, Charleston 2017 tournament

I heard from Charlie it will be in October. I will shoot him an email tomorrow and post what I get back.

Saw this on the website. 

Maverick, Hewes, Pathfinder, and Cobia owners are invited to join us for our 2017 Southeast Owners’ Tournament. This tournament (aka “funament”) is an excellent opportunity for you and your family to join other Maverick, Hewes, Pathfinder, and Cobia owners for a great day of fun-filled fishing and food in Charleston, SC. Sign up now to reserve your place.

Dates: October 13th – October 14th, 2017

Awesome tournament put on by Palmetto Boat Sales and MBG!  You can't beat two meals, free drinks, and a band on Saturday night for a $40 entry, not to mention all the goodies in the captains bags.  Moving the tournament to October really proved to be a great decision with terrific fishing.  Everyone caught fish and numbers of them as well.  I would encourage any MBG owners to put this one on your calendar for next year!  Just thought I'd share my experience about another great weekend on the water!

• Like 2

Agreed -- my wife and I had a fantastic time!  We had to cut our fishing a little short due to other obligations, but we made it back for the banquet.  Looking forward to next year's event as well!