Maverick Master Angler 21 - Key Largo $49,900

Ecclerigg

Pretty, but not my 50K!  Curious what you guys would price it at realistically, given the year and the engine?  35-40?

Realistically without a fitted trolling motor, extra batteries, etc. - I'd guess around $35-38,000. You see very few that new on the market though. If that is it's first engine the boat is hardly broken in so its been sat doing nothing for the past 6 years. What a waste!

12 minutes ago, Ecclerigg said:

Realistically without a fitted trolling motor, extra batteries, etc. - I'd guess around $35-38,000. You see very few that new on the market though. If that is it's first engine the boat is hardly broken in so its been sat doing nothing for the past 6 years. What a waste!

Great point. I think the SHO came out that year so it probably is 6 years old. I agree with the mid $30+ range. But $50K...…what??? If you can afford $50k then you can afford $60K (brand new Egret 21'). A lot has happened in quality over the last 6 years. 

17 hours ago, linesider 159 said:

That year motor may have a recall for new block assembly if it was early 2011. 

It's a 35k boat imo. That boat new was probably 50. 

It has several. If the owner hasn't done them yet, the power head and gear case are on their way out. Ask me how I know....

4 hours ago, northernsnooker said:

My buddy is in the market for a 21 MA, Sterling, Yellowfin 21 Hybrid, etc.

Said he called on this one and said $42k would take it.  I think thats still a little on the high side.

I can't speak for the yf 21, but as long as the wiring is good on the sterling, the 22 sterling is one incredible boat and he won't be sorry. I have an scb now and still miss my sterling

• 2 weeks later...

Archived