Maverick Master Angler 17 for sale

fishin'nole

Fish the Legend! 1998 Master Angler 17 with bulletproof 1998 Yamaha Saltwater Series 130 w/ low hours. Aluminum EZ Loader trailer and recent Minn Kota trolling motor. Boat is super clean and motor runs strong. Custom factory Khaki colored hull. Hydraulic steering, trim tabs, new AGM batteries, onboard Guest charger. All new…LED trailer lights, livewell pump, Rule auto bilge float switch, stainless fuel/water separator bracket and filter. This is a really nice, honest MA that only needs a new owner. Ready to fish turnkey boat with no surprises. A Classic one owner Maverick that still turns heads every time you take her out. Boat is in SE Orlando and available for lake test for serious buyer. I was a Forum member and Pathfinder 22 owner for many years until I was transferred to Chicago in 2013. I'm now happily back in Florida.

Asking $16,900. Call or text Eric @ 321-299-2027.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

• Like 2

Flatfisher3... the two holes were from an original depth gauge and a Sirius satellite tuner. The round covers are actually plastic disks that are used to prevent door knobs from making holes in drywall. Personally, I've always slammed doors in the other direction! Got 'em at Walmart for like $5. 

• 1 year later...