18 Redfisher prices

Waterman18

I am looking for an 18' Redfisher and came across this...It says 1996 but talked to owner who says its a 1994.

Asking $13,500 for it with 93' yammie and 93' trailer...Like the boat for a re-power option but think price is too much....any ideas on fair price?

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/6121121280.html

00101_1qfBTeydjHH_600x450.jpg

Here's another Lappy but year not listed, with a 4 stroke motor and aluminum trailer asking 12, 500...Either of these look like good re-power options at right price.

00R0R_dbLqr2Tuvr6_600x450.jpg

https://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/6134397925.html

Not in a hurry to buy but want to jump on right opportunity.

Those prices seem fair so long as they are running. Hewes and Mavericks hold their value exceptionally well. Make sure they all work fine and are trailerable and I'd say you've got a boat that you can sell for what you bought it for in 5 years. If you repower you may not get full motor price back on resale but you'll get a long time on the water. 

18 hours ago, Waterman18 said:

I'm pretty sure that IS the boat that was in Connecticut. It was priced way lower...It would be a deal at the previous price! 

why not speak to the owner regarding that and see what he say's. no harm in being up front. look at the transom for the vin number, it will tell you the correct age. good luck, fin

Mine is a 91 and has older style helm.  Trying to remember when helm with forward seat started?   Why repower the 4 stroke?

The platform replaced, assume so 4 stroke fits under.  Seems these boats are going up in price!  Wow

Well,if the 4 stroke is as new as it looks the motor alone is worth$8000+,so the boat is really cheap.  I think the boats are really regionally sensitive to price.  Up north not that many people want a flats boat,so the price is reflected.  If I wanted to sell my LT 20fter,I'd probably take it to FL when I went down for the winter. 

Archived