18HPX FOR SALE

Ableminded

FOR SALE! 2016 Maverick 18HPX with Yamaha 150SHO on an Ameritrail trailer. Very low hours. White hull with black powder coat. Trailer never been dunked in saltwater. Has Lowrance HDS7 Gen 3 touch with sonic hub and JL speakers, three bank on board charger, Minn Kota I-pilot w quick release bracket, Lee's rod holders on platform, console rod holders on both sides, and Powertech prop. For serious inquiries on price and more detailed photos call me at 843.475.7696 or email me captmikeable@gmail.com

IMG_1365.JPG

• 1 month later...

I haven't noticed a drastic difference between the two motors to be honest.  It does squat in the back more but when I'm poling and my clients are up front I really don't feel like I've lost draft.  Still fishing the same places I was in other boat and don't feel like I have to adjust for tides or anything like that.  It is nice to have the extra juice for hole shot with two or three clients on board.  Not to mention running away from storms or just wanting to cruise a little faster than previously.  Torn as to what to do with next boat, if I can sell this one!  I can't say enough about these boats though!  Definitely one of the most versatile, well riding and dry, easy to pole skiffs for my area.  Look forward to the next one!

Archived