Rode it. Bought it.

Tall Tails

Again I want to take a moment to thank Capt. Davis for taking me for a spin on his 2500 last Friday. It was the final thing I needed before pulling the trigger. Went to Fort Myers Marine this morning and signed the papers on a new 2500 Hybrid. I'm a basic boat kind of guy and this boat will be no different from my trusty 2200-V. I did finally catch up to the 21st century and put a pair of power poles on the stern though. Possible delivery date July 31st. I won't complain a bit if it shows up a bit earlier though. :)

58 minutes ago, slyshon said:

Atta boy!  Thank you for your continued support.

Skip

I've rode on, crawled all over and looked hard at every boat that might fit my needs. Pathfinder continues to lead the way on innovation, features that I need and a price that I can live with. I've had zero issues from my 22 V. It's been a great boat and still looks very good after 14 years of frequent use. The new 2500 should continue that tradition. This is the boat I've been wanting for a long time. It just took a while to create it. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your new ride and it is going to be ready on July 30th, awesome. Mine is suppose to be completed on July 14, I signed the deal back in April. Maybe they are catching up and mine might be here earlier, one can only wish.

On 5/28/2017 at 6:27 PM, bsh102 said:

Congrats on your new ride and it is going to be ready on July 30th, awesome. Mine is suppose to be completed on July 14, I signed the deal back in April. Maybe they are catching up and mine might be here earlier, one can only wish.

July 30th is a Sunday. I don't know if this will get it to me any faster or not. (?)

Archived