Nag Juice

2006 Maverick 18 Master Angler

It's so.  I have been part of Nag's group of therapists.   I've never seen a guy so torn up by a decision.   For anyone looking at this, I can tell you that this boat is in excellent shape, and Nag's reason for selling it has ONLY to do with his fixation on owning a 21 and not any interest in selling his current boat.  If you doubt that, there are about 5 guys on here who can back it up because I think we're the ones convincing him to list her.  

I've been on the boat and I can tell you that the blue deck is eye candy when you are on the water - it doesn't blind you like the white deck of most of these and is really nice.  Not many late 2000 MA's out there with 4 stroke power - this one is a bit of a unicorn.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fsusteve said:

This is such a unique and awesome boat, new owner needs to buy a blue yeti cooler to match, lol.

Steve I was actually looking for a blue 35 Yeti to match

Yeah I haven't had it long. I love the boat but have an itch for a 21. I won't be too upset if it doesn't sell because it's so rare. Not many CC late model 18s out there and there isn't another blue one like this. She's right popular in Wrightsville Beach. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HewesYourDaddy said:

Holy ***! That thing is beautiful!  I'm having regrets selling mine. I can only imagine what your going thru.

I'm telling myself the grass is greener... When I bought it, Central Florida Marine told me they almost couldn't give it away BECAUSE of the blue. I'm taking that into consideration by showcasing the blue on the water. If you keep up with other skiffs, Chittum is doing the same blue in their new skiffs. I'm starting to wonder if the Smurf was ahead of her time...