Nag Juice

2006 Maverick 18 Master Angler

Beautiful sled !  I promise if I were looking to get back into a 18 MA, I would be on I - 95 headed North right now. Good luck my friend, she's a fantastic looking ride.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fishmanjj said:

Beautiful sled !  I promise if I were looking to get back into a 18 MA, I would be on I - 95 headed North right now. Good luck my friend, she's a fantastic looking ride.

Thanks. I know someone's going to be happy with her.

You have to ask yourself, do I really want to spend another summer without owning a cool azz boat? the answer is no.

Pony up, buy this thing.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, fsusteve said:

You have to ask yourself, do I really want to spend another summer without owning a cool azz boat? the answer is no.

Pony up, buy this thing.

Thanks for the bump!

• Like 1

That's under NADA on this thing.  Dang, Nag, I know you want that 21, but someone's going to do pretty darned well on this thing.  May be time for me to think about another upgrade!  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, whichwaysup said:

That's under NADA on this thing.  Dang, Nag, I know you want that 21, but someone's going to do pretty darned well on this thing.  May be time for me to think about another upgrade!  

Whoever buys it is getting the full package. From the HDS 10 to the full cover

42 minutes ago, forced2work said:

I keep kicking myself for not buying this boat,  when I finally made the decision to you already had it on hold. 

It wasn't that long ago and we can make that happen . It really is a great boat and I really love it. I just love that 21 a little more.

That HDS 10 and cover is like he's giving you $4k, just handing it to you for buying an underpriced boat. Smell the coffee.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ncdrew said:

She looked good rolling by in Mason's inlet today!

Should've flagged me down. I actually thought about you when one of the Jones Brothers went by.

12 minutes ago, fishmanjj said:

Nag.....that's one sweet blue sled ! 

Dude I was a little apprehensive about the blue at first, but I would totally buy it again. I was looking at it today thinking about how much I like it.

• Like 1

I'm sure the blue is comforting on the eyes from the console also..... should be no glare.

what kind of speed / rpms do you see with the F150 ?

10 minutes ago, fishmanjj said:

I'm sure the blue is comforting on the eyes from the console also..... should be no glare.

what kind of speed / rpms do you see with the F150 ?

Power Tech OFX4 17 I'll see high 40s and with a 3 blade 19 I'll see low-mid 50s. I couldn't believe the difference between the two. The 3 blade has way more lift where as the 4 blade has a little more hole shot and way more glass in the water.