2016 Maverick HPX-V 18 w/ 2016 F150 (SOLD)

Marshfly

2016 Maverick HPX-V 18

2016 Yamaha F150LB with less than 150 hrs (still being fished) Extended Warranty until Oct 2021

Ameratrail aluminum trailer with upgraded aluminum wheels

Simrad NSS9 Evo2 

JL M200/2 amp powering a pair of JL MX650 speakers with a Fusion Bluetooth module for phone hookup

Minn Kota 24v iPilot ST on quick release puck

Black 8ft Powerpole Blade

Black powdercoating on poling platform and console hand holds and rod holders

Black Edson Wheel with Powerknob

Raw water wash down

Advanced bubbler system

LED lights in all compartments, bilge, and live well and blue cockpit LEDs.

Stiffy Hybrid pushpole

V Marine push pole clips

Tibor pushpole holder

Powermania Turbo M220V2 charger. This charger will put all 20 amps to either the starting or trolling batteries depending on load. because of that capability and the Yandina Trollbridge you only need a 2 bank charger.

Boat is setup with a Yandina Trollbridge that charges the trolling motor batteries from the secondary charging circuit of the engine

Wiring is also included to charge the TM batteries from the 7-way plug on the trailer.

You can also use the TM batteries to start the boat by switching to the Battery 2 position of the battery switch.

Backrest cushion for the front of the console is included but not installed. I can install it prior to delivery if requested.

No front cooler/seat. I used a Yeti 50 which fit perfectly. The fiberglass cooler is available from an MBG dealer for about $750.

I had the bench seat cushion restuffed with grey closed cell foam to keep you from bottoming out on long rides.

All wiring and transducer for the bow GPS will be removed.

There is factory wiring from the console to the bow if your would like to swap the trolling motor batteries to the console and the starting battery to the bow. The boat runs a little faster like this but drafts slightly more.

This boat will run 58-60 depending on prop and load. I am including a Tempest 22” that will easily hit redline light and runs ~57mph at 5800rpm with two guys, tackle and a full live well.

This boat is beautiful and gets compliments everywhere I go. It covers water fast and is still poleable and will float in less water than the TM with run in. Most of my trips these days are bass trips so the majority of the hours on the boat are freshwater.

I bought this boat in October intending to make it awesome with the highest quality components available and keep it for a long time. Well, I made it awesome and it is perfect for fishing two guys or bringing just my 7year old son. Now that I realize I’ll be having two kids and maybe my wife along on a ton of the trips the poling skiff has to go. 

I am selling because my wife wants something with more room for us to go out as a family and I’m tired of my 7 and 2 year old knocking against my Loomis rods and getting treble hooks stuck in their shorts. If you happen to have a Shearwater X22 to trade I’m all ears.

The boat is financed with a local bank that holds the titles in their office. We walk in with some money and you walk out with a notarized title and a new boat.

The boat is located in Houma LA in my office garage. Unless on a trip out of town, it sleeps inside all the time with the hatches open to keep everything dry. 

If you want to take a day to go stick some dumb LA redfish when you pick it up I’ll make it happen.

Let’s get this started at $51,000.

Text me at 9858six0656seven

Don’t be afraid to get in touch and make a reasonable offer. The quicker this is gone the quicker I can get on to tricking out a new boat.

Here's a pic to get you started. More to come in the next few days when I can pull it out.

BOAT IS SOLD

IMG_3474.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived