My Pathfinder 25 Hybrid Build

slyshon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rybuffett said:

Skip, 

I like the position of the stern cleats. Is that an option I get if I order a boat?

Yes, moved them there as I use trolling clips on my flat lines while slow trolling live bait.

Skip

It looks like your maiden fishing trip was kinda sporty out thar!!!   I know how pictures never reflect how rough the seas actually were.  Were they 2-3'?  I assume the 25 handled the seas just fine!?!?

2 hours ago, northernsnooker said:

Skip,

Curious why you didn't go with the hardtop?

i would like a 2600 TRS one day but have never seen one without a hardtop. Similarly, I don't think I have seen a 2500 without a hardtop. 

Really like the Hardtop and struggled with that decision.  Trying to keep the boat as light as possible and the T Top gives a bit more sun coverage.

Skip

2 hours ago, Tall Tails said:

Skip, can you please tell me how the rod holders in the gunnels are secured? Through bolted or screws threaded into a backing plate? Thanks and apologies for hijacking your thread a little bit. 

Both, we use a backing plate and through bolt.

1 hour ago, Dawgfan said:

Hey Skip,

On the top of the console it looks like there is a small railing on the back edge.  Is that standard on all the new consoles and is there a part# for it?  Or am I seeing things?

Thanks,

AG

Standard

Archived