2001 2200T Pathfinder owners manual

I just bought a 2001 2200T Pathfinder with a Yamaha 200 on it.  I am very much in need of an owners manual and wiring diagram so I can find & operate (and correct) the boats systems. Bilge pump, live well pump, various valves and switches.  I have many issues to correct that my dealer was to fix but did not.>:( Any help or reference is appreciated.

i have a 02-22v and after 10 yrs, i just ripped out all the old wiring and redid it with a simpler(for me anyway) system with a new fuse block. i don't have trim tabs, so i eliminated one of the tab switches and converted the other to my power pole switch. i made a new dash plate from starboard. i put my electronics and stereo on my troll motor batteries to get rid of some more wire because the troll motor batteries are in the console. overall i'm happy with the job. after 3 years it's holding up.

I may end up doing the same thing.  I have on other boats I have had.  Right now I just have a melted pump, not sure of it's function yet.  I could not dig any deeper until I cleaned the bilge of oil residue. It was NASTY!! More this weekend I hope.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Tony Noriega said:

Smooth Move~

Any chance you can post photos of your switch panel?  It sounds like something I've considered doing and yours in particular is interesting because you used Starboard, which some of us like to work with.  Thank you!

yes i can do that. i used a grainy textured starboard and the later got wax on it, so now it has a grey smear on it. and some bird poop. the block of wood is my "knock on wood" piece where i had a depth finder mounted. pretty rough looking, but i fish this boat about 4 days a week.

dash.jpg

Archived