Today is a good day !

bsh102

I sold my 2006 22 TE Pathfinder back in 2009 and said I will get another Pathfinder someday. That day is today, just put deposit on a new 25' Hybrid. We don't have a completion date yet but should know something tomorrow. I have researched, water tested way too many bay boats to find the right boat for us and the 25 is the perfect boat for our usage. We went with the Yamaha 300 which was painful because I really wanted the 350/400 Verado. It came down to who was going to servcie the engine and hands down Fort Myers Marine is top notch and could not see anyone else servicing my boat, so Yamaha it is.  I am going to get with Skip and hopefully he will send me build pictures when it starts its life. Now the really painful part, waiting but it will be well worth it.

On April 19, 2017 at 7:44 PM, HoneyB said:

I want to be in your shoes!!!!  I am new here to pathfinder and love my first one. That 25 hybrid is the total package.. I cant wait to see one in person. What colors did you go with?

Went with simple Atlantic Blue bottom and Oyster White. We started out with simple but ended up with a custom color blue the wife really liked.

Atta boy Brad, knew you would be back.  Received your order today, you are scheduled to start on 6/26 as a new model year 2018 model.  We are building 2 of this model per week and every boat scheduled in front of you is retail sold.  I am having one built, my boat sprays Sunday night! 

Look forward to working with you, please email me at slyshon@maverickboatgroup.com and I will add you to my build picture list.

Skip

• 1 month later...

Well after a month of waiting and adding, changing to get her just right the final order has been submitted. 

Getting closer to going into the mold, these weeks just seem to creep on by. 

Question for owners of the 25 hybrid ? I have an enclosure that I will have to raise or purchase new one to fit the new boat under, does someone know the height from ground to the highest point of the hard top. It maybe the rod holders ? Thanks for the info.

On 4/19/2017 at 6:56 PM, bsh102 said:

I am going to get with Skip and hopefully he will send me build pictures when it starts its life.

Good choice, beautiful boat.  Best of luck with it.

Skip has had lots of practice with build pictures, I'm sure he will keep you posted - If they can get him back to the office now that his 25 Hybrid  is in the water!

• 3 weeks later...

July 14th, can not get here fast enough !!!! A man can only do so much house/yard work before he loses his mind. I am going fishing with a buddy tomorrow, so that will help. I think my wife wants it here sooner than I do. She told me today that I needed to find a job so I am not around the house all weekend bothering her. It was kinda funny but I wish I would have recorded it too use against her when she says all you do is fish. Hopefully my next post will have pictures of a new custom colored hull being pulled from the mold.

• 1 month later...

Archived