Rental in upper keys

Mitz

yeah been all over vrbo, airbnb, trip advisor. Just waited too long on a few places. A lot of these condo type rentals charge 3-3.5/ft for your boat which gets stupid when bringing in a 25 footer, esp when most places like breezy and ragged etc charge just $30/day. I'll keep ya posted

I saw $20 a night for the boat, not bad? Do they have trailer storage and do they charge for that?

I've looked at many places down there and by the time you pay for the room, pay for a slip, pay to store the trailer, its just not worth it to bring the boat, and whats the point of going to the upper/middle keys if you don't bring the boat!  My parents live in Homestead, so I've always had easy access to the Keys, but they are moving so I need to find a nice affordable place. 

We did stay a few times at a place called Kon Tiki .

The rooms were a little dated , but the ramp , slips n trailer parking was really nice .

They had a better rate as well .

Also they had a nice fire pit , right on the water with all the wood you could burn .

The ramp n slip were included as well .

🇺🇸☠️

IMG_9329.JPG

IMG_9362.JPG

IMG_9757.JPG

IMG_9759.JPG

IMG_9761.JPG

1 hour ago, DonV said:

The Outlaw tells the truth.......if you catch your own fish take it to Lazy Days and they will cook your catch like this Yellow Tail. Yum.....

Lazy Days YT.JPG

MMMM!!!!!  I think that gets the all time blue ribbon award for a food picture!  Makes me want to drive down just to eat there. 

Archived