Tampa area get together

hurricane

Its long overdue for the group of us to meet up, talk boats and fishing. Bring friends and family, the more the merrier. Even if they don't own a MBG boat!

I would like to propose meeting up May 20 around 11 or 12, at Weedon Island sandbar. For those who are not familiar with the Weedon Sandbar, its very protected and family friendly.

See the pic for location and there is even a Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weedon-Island-Sand-Bar/160399767351012

Screenshot 2017-04-07 at 9.07.37 AM.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know Dale, you are right and since Vu is the closest it would be easier for him to bring lots of beer and ice....aw heck, and some snacks too. No need for us to overload our boats with refreshments while coming across the Bay when all he has to do is just idle over to the sandbar.  :D

23 hours ago, FMB MEGALOPS said:

I may come up with the family from Ft. Myers. My parents live in Seminole. Is Crisp Park the best place to launch coming from Seminole? 

I everyone fishing that morning? 

I will prolly bring my family, so I don't think I will fish. But I can give you some info if you want.

6 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

If FMB Megalops shows up, there better be some pics of that new sled he's running - and put it in the same frame as Hurricanes.

I'm sure there will plenty of pics, just to make you jealous. 

Archived