2002 18.5 MASTER ANGLER

qwackerwacker

FIRST TIME AT THIS-STATED IN GENERAL FORUM DUE TO STORAGE OPTIONS MAINLY, NEED TO STEP DOWN IN SIZE. 16' AC-HEWES ETC TRADES ?  BEEN A GREAT BOAT  , HAS HAD OVER 9K IN WORK DONE BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER ( ALL RECEIPTS PROVIDED) ALUM TRAILER HAS NEW AXLE HUBS AND WHEEL& TIRES -NEVER EVEN GOT WET !!  ALL NEW ROLLERS AS WELL. 150 YAMAHA , APPX HOURS 675. MOTOR IS SPOTLESS. COMPLETE BOAT REWIRE DONE IN 2015, WAY TO MUCH STUFF TO TYPE. I'M IN SEBASTIAN. FL. BETWEEN STORAGE AND TOO MANY BACK SURGERIES, JUST MORE BOAT THAN I NEED. DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO PRICE OUT, BUT I BELIEVE $18,500 SEEMS FAIR > JOHN @ 863-221-1616

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

Must be spring . . . WOW, what a looker!   Someone is going to get a very good boat for a very good price based on some of the recent sales out there!   Is that hull in as good a condition as it looks?  Dang, I love that seafoam green color!   Do you need to wear an oxygen mask when you are poling?  LOL - sucker is high, but with that jack plate, it makes sense.  I've ruined more #$%^& cowlings by forgetting I was jacked up when I trimmed up.  Sickening crunch . . . long delay . . . OH CRAP!  

9 minutes ago, hurricane said:

If you bought that boat 4 years ago, the tree would've got it!

You right.....you right.....

7 minutes ago, hurricane said:

You would think at some point MBG would catch on, and make these suckers again!

Jeez, can you imagine a 2017 18 Master Angler with a 175 SHO? All pimped out with the goodies. 

IMG_1075.JPG

THANX FOR ALL THE INTEREST AND INPUT, I'LL CALL ALL Y'ALL IN THE MORNING. YES THE 2ND OWNER GOT TIRED OF FIXIN COWLINGS AND ADDED A 12" RISER .THE HULL HAS NORMAL WEAR-ALSO HAVE THE OEM SEAT PAD, AND BOOKS ETC. SEMI CUSTOM COVER-SUNDURA, YAMAHA FITTED O/B COVER TOO. YES ALSO HAS BRAND NEW DF/GPS W/ DOWN IMAGING, 80# MINN KOTA H/C FORTREX LOOKS AS NEW .

Nice color...looks familiar..haha

Price seems to be in the sweet spot! GLWS.....I say.......24hrs

When these MA's come up that have been rewired and cared for and at a reasonable price and, and, and, and....., it's a home run for the seller and buyer.  

For those of you that are on the fence......JUMP OFF and pull the trigger when these pop up! I just bought my 2003 and of course I'm going to say it's great, but I've fished lots of flats boats and in the 90's & 00's there are only two boats that I'd consider during that time....MA & Egret.  

Keep the MA's going strong! Show MBC that they need to bring them back or sell the molds. HAHA

Couldn't agree more, Chad.  If MBC needs proof that there's a market for the hull, they just need to look at Egret.   I saw a 97 egret for sale for 40K!!!!!!!!   Those guys love their boats as much as we love the MA.   I'd love to see MBC produce a version of the MA with extreme fit and finish detail.  

2 hours ago, FMB MEGALOPS said:

Egret has done a unique version with the Moccasin 210. I would love to see a Master Angler 21 TRS version!! Keep the flats guys happy, keep the family happy for under $80,000++

Egret makes some fine boats. But the Moccasin I don't get, there is such little deck space on that boat. What is the thinking behind the design?

Archived