Charlotte Harbor

Dhadley

For those folks coming down just for the day the easiest ramp to find is the one at Ponce De Leon park. From I-75 take the US Hwy 17 exit West into Punta Gorda. 17 turns into Marion Ave in town. Follow straight thru past Fishermans Village into Punta Gorda Isles. Stay on the same road and on the other side of the Isles you'll see the entrance to Ponce Park.

Once in the water idle out the channel and look South (left) and you'll see the condos at Burnt Store. There are 2 islands just outside of Burnt Store.

Anyone staying at Burnt Store will be allowed to use the boat ramp there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish! They still haven't got the 20s. We got a few 19s that were sold and I had one extra. I was hoping to use it on my boat since mine is worn a lot ( running in shallow water for a year will do that!) but UPS was kind enough to drop one I shipped and I had to use my last one as a replacement.

I have a 22 Laser II prop for a small gear case if some wants to give it a try (13.5X22). I have the hub kit for the small gear case that I will bring if someone is interested, so if you want to run it on a Large case you would need the hub kit.

I am wanting to sell it anyway.

Dale, You taking off your worn out 19 and running a new 19 huh? I may have to break out a new prop too so I can hang with you guys! LOL

Silly Question: Anyone know how to use a GOPRO video camera? I am bringing one but not 100 % sure how it works. Then when I get the videos I am not sure how to make them into movies. I was hoping FlatsPirate would come and help me, possible bring some of his models? hehe

Anyway, it will take some videos of us running and hanging out.

I went and met DHADLEY on the side of the road so he could take me to the ramp. We put in and headed across to Burnt store. Met up with a couple other forum members and some other friends of Dale's.

Following Dale's crew out

2m6tiqh.jpg

Dale, Me and the Nauti crew

2yope83.jpg

15f0yt1.jpg

Big Curt, sorry we missed you! Another Redfisher was there and I am sorry that I did not get to meet up with you and get your name. We headed to the sandbar and there were a bunch of locals that Dale knows that showed up for socializing and even did some prop testing. The wind picked up later in the afternoon but nothing that was to bad.

I took some videos and am going to try and download them later. Wish me luck as I have very little computer skills.

Archived