Charlotte Harbor

Dhadley

Thinking about an informal get-together in Charlotte Harbor on the 30th or 31st down near Matlacha / Pine Island. Maybe do some fishing in the morning and meet up about noon or so on the sandbar. Just seeing whateveryones schedule looks like.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought - where we're going is just south of Burnt Store Marina and they have an Inn and even rent houses. There's a good boat ramp, decent restaurant and a golf course. There's a couple of islands right ouside the basin which makes a good meeting place. Two Pines is not far - everyone from Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Pine Island, Boca Grande and Matlacha knows where it is. Real easy to get to from I-75 or US 41. Just south of Punta Gorda, just north of Ft Myers.

If anyone is interested the number is 941-575-4488 (Marina Inn at Burnt Store Marina).

Getting some good interest. Maybe we should get some feedback on which day - Saturday the 29th or Sunday the 30th. Or both???

Burnt Store Marina is right there kind central to the harbor and they sell fuel too. There is a couple of good hotels and nice ramp in town too.

Looks like Sunday the 30th is shaping up to be the best bet for the guys I've talked to.

We'll meet at the island right outside Burnt Store Marina between 11 and 12 and then head south to 2 Pines and the sandbar. Some folks may fish in the morning but will be done by noon anyway and ready for a swim.

looks like Sunday the 31st....

We'll meet at the island right outside Burnt Store Marina between 11 and 12 and then head south to 2 Pines and the sandbar. Some folks may fish in the morning but will be done by noon anyway and ready for a swim.

I'm sure if a bunch of flats boats are all together in 1 spot that Pathfinders and Ranger Bays will all show up in no time. My boat seems to attract the Ranger boys when I'm in the harbor so I'm sure a bunch of MHP products will really get their attention.

Archived