2016 Pathfinder 2200TRS F200 Yamaha 23.5 hours

Jmlockwood

I've decided to sell my 2016 Pathfinder 2200 TRS with Yamaha F200. The boat and motor has a total of 23.5 hours. It's like new. It has a Garmin 1040xs with the GCV10 transducer. It has a Minnkota RT80 I-pilot (60 inch shaft) and an 8 foot Power Pole Blade. The boat also has new Optima batteries and a Minnkota MK315 charger with external plug. The motor is under YES warranty until September 2022. 

The reason for sale is that I simply don't use it. I bought it to go on a lift at a house we purchased last year. But I still fish with my guide. I probably fish with my guide more now than when I purchased the boat. I did not buy a trailer when I purchased the boat. But if the next owner needs a trailer then I'm sure we can work something out. The boat is exceptionally nice. Nothing is broken. It comes with both original Engel coolers. All lights work and batteries are fresh. Priced at $54,000. Shoot me a text or call at 8five0694two97eight. Boat is located in Apalachicola, Florida.

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

Thought so.  I think I bought your trailer from Ships Chandler.  They told me someone bought a boat to leave on a lift, and didn't want the trailer, so I drove down from Gawgia, and brought your trailer home!  LOL

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Been traveling a lot and unable to link up with interested parties. For a while I had the boat off the market because we were considering keeping the house where it is located. But the decision has been made and the boat is for sale. The hours have hardly changed, still under 30. I’m open to all offers. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived