whichwaysup

Post your MA pics here!

today a 2018 used 17’ Maverick skiff with a 70 horse is that much.   In 1998 a brand new 31 Open Contender with twin 250 ox66’s on a loadmaster trailer sold for the same price as the above mentioned used 17’ Maverick.  Simply amazing!!

• Like 2

Just redid the topside and had to take a break between treating her as my "project" during this crazy pompano run we had over on the east coast last month!

Few more things to do on the boat; new wiring, replace some live well pumps, add a minn Kota I-pilot and powerpole. Any recommendations on trolling motor thrust and length?

Hopefully will have some better pictures for you guys soon

IMG_3177.JPG

IMG_3233.JPG

• Like 1

A photographer took pics of boats coming into Islamorada sand bar last week.  Tons of speed boats out doing the Keys Island Runner Key Largo to Islamorada fun run.  My MA was out to see the show!

IMG_4109.JPG

• Like 1

My daughter was invited to a pool party on the Coral Gables waterway.  It was a nice day so we decided to go by boat.  E-sea Rider bean bags transform a hardcore fishing machine into a family cruiser (and you still got dem gunnels!). 

IMG_4405.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lap it Up said:

My daughter was invited to a pool party on the Coral Gables waterway.  It was a nice day so we decided to go by boat.  E-sea Rider bean bags transform a hardcore fishing machine into a family cruiser (and you still got dem gunnels!). 

IMG_4405.jpg

I have a couple of those waiting for me to get the MA back.  Cant wait to bring em out!

• Like 1